This is discovery made easy!
Specialty retailers across Canada access Locale Beauty to source Canadian ethical products for their stores. With Locale Beauty, the right retailer will find YOU at the right time.
- Minimized shipping expenses
- You will be kept informed of any new retailers
- Centralized communication for all retailers
- Locale has setup a training platform which will keep all your retailers in the loop of your latest updates
- Gain visibility in unexpected places
Once your brand is accepted, and contracts are signed, the Locale Beauty team will build and manage your individual brand profile and product listing. You will be requested to provide detailed product information, training material, high-resolution images, and other pertinent information.
To be considered, all products must meet our Sourcing Standards. Simply send us an email and be careful to include ALL the information requested. This will expedite the review process.
We look forward to learning more about your company and products!
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name and Years in Operation
- Complete Company Address
- Sustainability Claim and Packaging Choices
- Products Categories (Skin, Makeup, Hair, Body, Nails, Fragrances)
- What makes your product unique? List specific product attributes including key benefits and selling story.
- Where is your brand currently being sold? (name your top retailers including any distributors)
- How do you currently support your existing retailers (be specific)
- Do you have Visual Merchandising Displays or Shelf Talker available?
- Is your company equipped and able to ship wholesale orders in a timely manner (within 7-10 business days of receipt), if not sooner? (Please explain).
- Please attached your current wholesale structure and other pertinent information.
To submit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 72 hours. If you are not accepted right away, worry not! When you are accepted, it means we have at least one client for you so we can start off strong!
- Meet or exceed the labeling and product safety of Canadian regulations.
- Made with ingredients deemed safe.
- Follow Fair Trade practices.
- Chose environmentally friendly packaging.
- Made with care and community in mind.
Your Products NEVER:
- Test on animals.
- Use harsh synthetic and artificial ingredients. The alternatives work much better anyways! The list of ingredients we do not support is long, however, here are the few worst offenders which your products must absolutely be FREE of:
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance/Parfun/Perfume
- BHA & BHT
- Dimethicone and other silicon
Launching Soon: Beautypreneur Academy
Whether you want to accelerate your brand launch or help in growing your product sales, there is a customized service for you.
You will benefit from the perspective and experience of a true 360-degree perspective. From manufacturing to creation to marketing, retail and distribution, investors, internal operations and strategic growth you will benefit from experience-based knowledge acquisition.
Be the first to know when the full program is out by sending an email to: email@example.com